23 May 1844 in Harris County, Georgia
died: 20 August 1932 in Enterprise, Coffee County Alabama
Religious Affiliation: Baptist
1862: 33rd Ala. Infantry, Co K
1862-63: Partisan Rangers (Later Co. D, 3rd Battalion Florida Cavalry)
1863-65: Co I, 3rd Batt'n Fla. Cavalry
CONFEDERATE ARMY RECORD and PAROLE AS PRISONER OF WAR
1850 Harris County (Georgia) Census (Huey's Dist.) Age 6, in the
household of his father Walker.
1860 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Clintonville) Age 15, in the household of his father Walker.
1870 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Township 5, Range 21): Edmond Fleming 26, Lucy A. 19, Porter T. 1.
1880 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Clintonville): Edmon D. 36, Lucy A. 30, Thomas P. 12, Victor V. 10, Vera 6,
William L. 3, Frank 11/12.
1900 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Precinct 9, Clintonville): Edmond, Lucy, Vera, Frank, Roscoe, Fred,
Ernest, Kathleen and Katreen; also in household, black servant Colee? Walter
1910 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Clintonville): Edmond 66, Lucy 60, Fred 24, Rhett 22, Ernest 20,
Kathleen 18, Katreen 18.
1920 Coffee County (Alabama) Census (Enterprise): Edmond D. Fleming, 75, Lucy A. 69, Vera 45, living at the
corner of East Brunson and East Lee Street.
At the time of his death, Edmond was living on Route 4, Enterprise, possibly with his son Ernest.
Father: William Walker Fleming
Mother: Henrietta Elizabeth Dismukes
Spouse: Lucy A. Flowers
Married: November 1866
1. Dr. Porter Thomas Fleming (m. Carrie Hutchison)
2. Victor V. Fleming (not married)
3. Vera Fleming (not married)
4. William Lucius Fleming (m. Ella Carmichael)
5. Frank Jacob Fleming (m. Olive Beall Griffith)
6. Roscoe Conklin Fleming
7. Fred Fleming (m. Mabel Warren)
8. Rhett Good Fleming (m. Lula Murdock)
9. Ernest Harper Fleming, Sr. (m. Mary Allen)
10. Kathleen Fleming (not married)
11. Katreen Fleming (twin of Kathleen; m. Harvey C. Heath)